9781604339642Regular price $35.00
A celebration of vegetables by chef and farmer Laura Sorkin, you’ll learn about where specific vegetables originated, which countries produce the largest number of radishes, how to select the best avocado, ways to use jicama, and more. With this book on hand, it’s easy to delight all tastes by making vegetables the star of any dish.
Inside, you’ll find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for snacks, salads, soups, stews, side dishes, and entrees
- A heavily illustrated A-Z of over 50 vegetables comprised of the author’s expertise as both a chef and farmer
- Mouthwatering photography, archival imagery, and colorful original illustrations
- Recipes for essential ingredients, including stocks, pastas and noodles, dumpling wrappers, and condiments
- Thoughtful analysis of various farming methods
From decadent soups to hearty internationally inspired entrees, Vegetables will satisfy all cravings
Subscribe to our email and be notified of new arrivals, surprise sales, and daily product drops and restocks!